Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Camming anonymously or with a disguise? Help please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I've been doing IM without video for a while now and tho I enjoy what I do, I've been thinking of going the direct cam route.

Only thing is, I don't want to be recognised. I know someone who also works from this site and worried he'll try to cause trouble for me, as I previously refused to partner up with him on cam when I found out he had a girlfriend and several other women he was going around (silly boy!).

I know I could wear a mask, and have yet to find one I like or that will cover enough of my face, and will most likely start a new profile, but just wondering how likely am I to get cam customers without showing my whole face and is there a way I can block this dude?

Many Thanks

xxxxxx
If you get a nice enough mask and also wear a wig then I doubt you'd be recognised and I think youll still do good business. You could also do camming but not offer free chat or only prebooked sessionsso he can't see you without paying. I think you can block him on adultwork but you'd have to wait for him to come into your directcam room to block him from justcamit. If you mail adultwork with his nickname then they might be able to block him on directcam for you, but I'm not sure. Xxx
There's a thread going at the moment on the help and support section called blocking clients that might be helpful to you. X
Aww thankyou Pixie Smile x