Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Potential webcam earrings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am thinking about becoming a cam girl again full-time. I did play around with camming last year but only did it for a few hours each week so have no real knowledge of the possible earnings.

I would like to have a rough idea for bill/budgeting purposes. Obviously I know my income pay me lower/higher than yours as no one cam girls is the same, but I would be grateful for a rough idea, assuming I worked 8pm-1am Mon-Thurs and the majority of the days on Friday's and Saturdays?

xKatieBabyx

No one can tell you that Hun, it depends on you. Also this is a public bit of the forum so most girls won't talk about money here. Welcome back to camming. When you get a bit more experience here message admin for entry to the private area x
Katie is right babe, it's certainly not reliable, every girl will earn different amounts in different weeks.

One thing is for sure It certainly will not be the $5000+ some sites say you'll earn a week lol. (although a few girls might it best not to set your goals to high! I'm talking average girls)

Just take it as it comes you'll have good weeks and bad. Just have fun!
It rally depends how much hard work you are willing to put into it! X