Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Setting up a duo account alongside a solo one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I'm being particularly dim here, but how do you set up a duo account when you already have your own solo one?

I can't register again with my current email address as it says there's already an account under that address, but a Help Centre article definitely says a user can have a separate duo and solo profile.

I tried setting one up under a second email address but I didn't verify it in time and it was disabled, and now I can't use that to re-register.

Ta! x
Hi, use another email address that hasnt been used on AW before.

Verify it as soon as you get the email back from AW.

Thanks
Thank you!
(25-04-2015, 14:47)priya91 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't register again with my current email address as it says there's already an account under that address, but a Help Centre article definitely says a user can have a separate duo and solo profile.

I tried setting one up under a second email address but I didn't verify it in time and it was disabled, and now I can't use that to re-register.

Can you not use the lost password request? Or there is a Verification Email: Re-send on the login page

Sarah x x x
I tried, but it didn't work because the account was disabled.

Thank you anyway, my friend is just going to set ours up with her email address!

x