Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Asking for Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have guys sometimes on IM asking for my personal mobile number so they can call me on that for a private chat, as soon as i say they can call me through AW they go. Am I wrong thinking they don't want to pay for chat and trying to get it free? Im not very experienced in all this yet. Thanks

xKatieBabyx

No you're absolutely right, guys will always freeload if you let them. Just keep directing them politely to your paid services x
Thanks hun, i thought they were trying it on x
A lot of guys will try .
Guys will always try to get as much as possible for free.

It's soo annoying!!!
I wish that AW would stick up for us and not allow that kind of behavior on adultwork.
I know that you can't block everyone. But at least the extreme freeloaders should be getting a warning and then a ban from AW.

xKatieBabyx

You do have the option to report them for trying to bypass the credits system x
Thank you Katie,
I didn't know that!
I think a lot of girls offer free phone in conjunction with camming, I suppose if it makes them come through and they are getting the pay per minute for the cam they dont mind also talking on a cheap pay as you go phone but it does make it difficult for girls trying to direct people through the paid phone and cam system Sad

xKatieBabyx

Not really. If guys ask me for phone I send them to my direct chat. As I offer webcam bookings with phone at a combined rate I do lower my direct chat though to keep inline with that.
i always say i dont do phone, i need both hands for my private shows Wink
Pages: 1 2