Adultwork Forum

Full Version: SKYPE HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about you guys, but I hate using Skype and try to avoid it when I can.

I have one guy, who is stating he has payed for the Skype call, and we went through all the accepting the bookings etcetera, but when it came down to it, he spoke as if we were in a normal conversation and left after 10 minutes.

A few weeks later he is asking for me to reschedule the whole thing, and wont stop messaging me. He says he's paid but it hasn't shown in my credits statement!
He booked, you accepted the booking, did he then confirm the booking? Was the booking for 10 mins? If so you say you spent 10 mins chatting to him on Skype? He has had what he paid for. You say this was a few weeks ago and the credits have not turned up on your credit statement? That sounds to me like he never confirmed the booking in which case he hasn't paid anything. Either way I would tell him to go through AW and they will refund him but only if they can see he had paid. Then block him from messaging you. Guys like this try to get something for free, if I'm right he won't go through AW because he knows he's lying.
Oh and personally I prefer Skype shows, it's virtually guaranteed money as long as the booking is done properly?
Hello there, thanks for your reply. Yes he sent me a request and I accepted, then he accepted the booking to happen which was for 15 minutes, we spoke for around 10, he didn't really reply much after those 10 minutes and he left. He emailed me saying sorry my wife had walked in the house, and another time we will do this again. So I emailed him back saying ok. Now every time I sign in on Skype he bombards me with messages saying that in all fairness I should reschedule because his payment did go through in his eyes. But I have scanned over and over and his name doesn't appear once on my credit statement. So should I just ignore him? I don't want any bad feedback, I only have altogether 19 but 1 negative can make me look bad :/ and thank you again for your help. xxx
Just block him, plenty more guys on AW to enjoy time with Smile x
Yeah I will do, just scared about the bad feedback aha. I'm new to this so I'm stressing thanks both for replying xxx
Belle, the credit will show on your statement 24 hrs after the time of the booking. If it's not there I'd contact aw and ask why you haven't been paid.
You carried out the booking, he is the one who decided to leave after 10 mins. No reason for you not to get the credits.
You carried out the booking for 10 mins as far as I'm concerned. He took up your time, the fact he just chatted and then left because his wife came in is his fault not yours. I never offer to reschedule or refund unless the fault was my end, i.e power cut or computer failure. Regarding the feedback, if you get a neg and dispute it, it will automatically become a neutral, so doesn't look so bad, also gives you a chance to leave a comment so any guy reading it will see the customer was at fault.
Sounds like hes taking the p*ss too be honest, I get this a lot on Skype stuff like: "Just stay a bit longer please babe" etc or "can we do 5 mins now and 5 mins next week" I've had the wife came in excuse and I didnt get chance to wank etc

I think we all get it hun dont worry about him either block him or tell him unless he re-books hes getting nothing xx
I LOVE Skype bookings BUT some guys do take the pee. I had one guy swear blind to me he had booked me and paid but I had no booking even come through to me. He spent ages messaging me begging for me to go ahead with it anyway. After about 20 minutes I told him there are loads of guys who try this sort of thing and if he had an issue he should go through AW and stop wasting my time as I wasn't able to earn while I was discussing it.

Never heard from him again!