Adultwork Forum

Full Version: How to get approved on the private forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

I joined here last year then took a break from canning, I want to start up again but have some questions as things have changed a fair bit since I was last on

Does anyone have any tips on how I can get approved into the private section?

Thanks in advance
Xx
really struggling to get feedback left ho hum

xKatieBabyx

Worth sending a message to admin anyway. I've seen you here and on another couple of forums Wink x
they seem to have stopped replying lol i think im being irritating. Im getting a lot of help at the other place but it would be nice to be able to network with other AW girls too Smile

x

(09-03-2015, 18:52)xKatieBabyx Wrote: [ -> ]Worth sending a message to admin anyway. I've seen you here and on another couple of forums Wink x

xKatieBabyx

I see you're in. Live your avi pic btw xx
Hey I've messaged them 3-4 times now and haven't had anything back! Any ideas girls? X

xKatieBabyx

Hey princess you don't have many posts here and don't show your aw link or anything, how do we even know you're a camgirl? Stick around a bit and get to know is then email admin again. Alternatively if you've been camming a while on aw and have a verified profile with feedback send the link to admin and they may met you in sooner x
I emailed a couple of days ago but not in yet :-(
Thanks for the input Katie! ^_^ I just hope I can get accepted sooner or later haha I need to commit to this forum >:]
Pages: 1 2 3