Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Skype HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm new to AW so glad I found the forum to ask questions...

Basically, I've been asked by email for a Skype booking, but haven't had the booking request for the Skype call. I don't understand how the payment works? Do they have to send me the request in order for them to pay me? I'm scared I will be sitting there doing my 'business' and be none the wiser that I would be doing it for free!

I hope that makes sense, thanks in advance.

xKatieBabyx

They send through a booking request which you have to accept, and once accepted they have to confirm it. If you're set up for notifications you can get a text message and email notification. You can see your bookings and accept them under The emails and bookings tab -> bookings -> webcam bookings. Make sure that he has confirmed it after you accept the booking otherwise you won't get paid x
If you are offering Skype on your profile, there should be a link saying 'click here' to book a session. They click, make a booking, then AW will text you, if you have given a phone no. and message you saying that someone has booked a Skype session. You have to go to your webcam booking page and accept the booking, they then have to confirm the booking. That way you will get paid for the session. If the punter mails you asking for a Skype booking, they are trying to get a freebie. Never give a Skype show unless they have made a proper booking. Always check the credits they are willing to pay, as some can put 0 credits, so you would get nothing. If that happens you can either change the credits or decline the booking. Hope that makes sense and helps. Sally xxx
Ahh yes, that's what I was trying to explain, they keep asking for Skype bookings, but don't send me the request, so I was a bit confused about payment, but both of your comments cleared it up. Cheers girls! xxx