Adultwork Forum

Full Version: simon4use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theres this dude messaging me and hes saying hes really worried about this girl whos made a profile and is trying to get me to look at the site to see if it is only him that can see it. has anyone else received a message from him like this?
I want to help but if its a scam then I wont.

xKatieBabyx

I can't remember the details but he has been mentioned before (negatively). Regardless don't go clicking on random links from strangers on the Internet!
He's not a scammer I have had similar messages from him, he'sjust a time waster getting of on telling you that shit hoping that you will go back to him with a response. Wants to play email ping pong lol. Ignore/block and move on lol
This one does crave a lot of attention. He's not a complete timewaster, you just have to tell him that your happy to discuss his fantasies on can or phone chat and he usually does so. Not seen him in a long while myself though. X
I have tried this several times and he has never spent anything lol.
(21-01-2015, 00:03)Pixie Wrote: [ -> ]This one does crave a lot of attention. He's not a complete timewaster, you just have to tell him that your happy to discuss his fantasies on can or phone chat and he usually does so. Not seen him in a long while myself though. X