Adultwork Forum

Full Version: anal bleaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys anyone ever tried anal bleaching? can you buy any within the supermarkets or the shops? or anything similar if so what brand would you recommend?
(28-12-2014, 17:29)ukfella1 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys anyone ever tried anal bleaching? can you buy any within the supermarkets or the shops? or anything similar if so what brand would you recommend?

Phone a beauty salon, some of them do it.
Hmm not sure if a beauty salon would do that, you could try but I have never seen it advertised anywhere. You could buy skin lightening product at a super drug shop or google to see if anyone does it in your area or search on youtube on how to do it yourself.

Found a link here: http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/pink-dais...0645925011

x
I'd stick to a professional for that type of stuff. Tongue if your sensitive to the product you might regret it
I am really not sure what this is about, but thanks to CelesteB, I am a little wiser, but not sure I needed to be!

For a simplistic approach, the sun is a natural bleacher, at least for dark haired people with white skin. So you could try nude sunbathing with your arse in the air? just a suggestion, probably not helpful?

Sarah x x x
you made me laugh there sarah lol ! x