Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Disable Prebooked Webcam box -why keep gettin ticked after I've untick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a few days ago that for some reason the tickbox was selected to Disable Prebooked Webcam in my profile, so I unchecked it and saved my profile so that it would allowed prebooked webcam shows.

Today I have had someone wanting to book a long skype show with me and he couldn't book it, I kept saying I was available, I had specifically logged on early and set myself to available knowing he was going to book today. He emailed me to say he still couldn't do it and after a bit of searching I realised that the tickbox in my profile on the webcam settings page had been changed to disable prebooked webcam again. The guy has got pissed off and now hasn't booked so I have lost a big booking because of it.

It doesn't always do it, can someone tell me why/when the AW system decides to disable prebooked webcam shows in our profiles? I am majorly pissed off, I only stayed home today to do that show.
dina I have a similar problem with my box on the webcam offering services, this was fixed for you?
what they said?
I am trying to fix this today but so far no answer
I am just remembering to check it every time I login now. I have another AW friend who is not on the forum, this happens to her a lot too so she said she just checks it every time she logs in. No wonder I have hardly ever had any skype bookings though.
This happens to me all the time and it's really fucking annoying. It's only the times I forget to check it that it's been disabled too! Argh!