Adultwork Forum

Full Version: FreeView Glitch???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to come of freechat earlier, 13 mins after logging back in for grp/pvt only I am still showing as available for free, but even worse so is every single girl not in a show!!! I have never known every girl to offer free chat, gotta be a glitch surely?

Ok looks like it was a temp glitch but how many more glitches are we going to see? *palm desk*

xKatieBabyx

I don't know but I was in a group chat last night that lasted 15 mins and it did not show up on the top lines/ group shows AT ALL. 1 fucking guy for 15 mins. Hate AW sometimes with their stupid issues
I've noticed its been v slow updating recently.
You can log on for freeview and 5-10 mins later still show as grp/pvt only in the listing.
It never used to be that slow!
Yep, I get that all the time, even when logging on to start it takes at least 10 minutes to show me as available!
(12-08-2014, 16:02)greeneyes76 Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed its been v slow updating recently.
You can log on for freeview and 5-10 mins later still show as grp/pvt only in the listing.
It never used to be that slow!