Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Missing Direct Chat Credits...where to email???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have spent the last 30 minutes of my life trying to find a link in the help center that would actually let me email admin. I had a call tonight that shows on my call list as not being answered even though we did chat. No credits are showing.

Where in the help center will it let me email them to get this fixed????? Please help...I can't search anymore. Lol
I read anything on the help page, it doesn't have to be to do with your problem, then when you exit it says something like did that answer your question. You eventually get a form to complete which gets submitted to the help people who will respond once they have investigated. All replies go to the email address you have linked to your aw account.
I do the same as greeneyes, find something in the help centre nearest to my problem they send a message from there.
Ahhhh thank you ladies!!! Yeah I guess it does all go to the same place eventually. Thank you for keeping me from throwing my PC across the room. Smile