Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Help please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I was hoping someone might be able to help, given a little panic over here(!). My friend and I both signed up for Finest Performers, contacting the same email address and filling out the same forms. Exactly the same. We're both listed as 'of Adultwork's Finest Performers.', but her link from her profile clicks through to a different group page than mine. Can anyone please help? She's received her first daily pay today, the correct amount, and I haven't yet. We've otherwise received all the rest of the same correspondence, but a bit confused and a little worried...

Thank you! x
Hi, I'm pretty sure the group was split into two at one time due to the size/numbers of members, so could be why you and your friend are seeing different pages? Have you both selected to have pay the same way i.e direct transfer/payoneer/chq and daily/weekly?

Might be best to wait for Admin to see your post, I'm sure they will be able to explain. In the meantime try not to panic Smile
Ah, phew, thank you! Smile
Hi, yeh its the new group, was mentioned recently on the DP forums but before you and your friend joined sorry so it may of been missed.

Thanks