Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Daily Pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Smile Just signed up for DailyPay -

Does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted?

Many thanks! xxx Blush

xKatieBabyx

It takes a couple of days usually. Admin might see your post here and fast track it though.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning it hun, but I notice your cam rates are a lot below the average - most girls charge £1.50+ for group and £2+ for private shows. Don't sell yourself short, especially when you're still so new and the guys are keen to get to know you xx
Ahh thank you for that, wasn't too sure how long it would take Smile

& Yeah a few people have said it to me before, I don't mind at all, I personally believe it's what ever your happy with, I'm more than happy with £1.50 p/m as pretty much constantly in private so it keeps me happy & my regulars, I say good on the girls that can charge ( & get more) Smile xxx
I thought the same as Katie honey, but then you are right, its what you are happy with Smile xxxx
Smile Also, how will I know when I've been accepted for DP? Have sent a request to join the group on AW too so just waiting for acceptance there Smile xx
Wow... do you use that thing?! If so I might have to come and see myself LOL!
Haha! Yeah it's my party trick with tightening straight back up afterwards :p
...I think I need to see this!
I look forward to it! :p It's deffo an experience Wink
no way! I thought you were just posing with it in the picture :O
Pages: 1 2 3