Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Best time ( EST) to log into JCI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

Sorry in advance if this question was already posted elsewhere and I didn't read it.

Quick question: when is the best time (EST) to log into Justcamit?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great weekend! ?

xKatieBabyx

There is no best time as every girl has a different set of guys who are into her. Just log on at the best times for you personally, be consistent and you will build up a following x
I agree with Katie, there is no best time.

I usually work the same sort of hours, some days are crazy busy and the same day/time the following week can be dead. So many things effect it, how near pay day it is, the weather, big sporting games. You really have v little control.

The only thing I can safely say is that for me, weekends are busier than weekdays.
Thank you so much ladies!!!
I think most girls normally say their best times are in the evening, but I cam more during the day, so most of my regulars are day time ones. I find nights are poo for me. Its different for everyone. You will find the best time for you x
Absolutely, thank you all for your help. Day time has been working for me, trial and error. Night time has been dead.
Although, if you keep logging on at night, you will build up the night time regulars too Smile
Ok, hornygirl1991, I'll do both. Thank you.
I agree it really varies, though I find sunday evenings are good, also very late at night Smile