Adultwork Forum

Full Version: jessicablackurn52 scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Avoid this woman at all costs she is a scammer. Using a guise as a masseur on the cheap. I paid up front after 5 mins she turned absolute phyco on me. An deluded convict who may in the future assault a punter. Beware. Anyone else had any dealings with her please send some feedback.

PrincessJenny

Care to add some more details? What do you mean by she turned psycho? Have you left her feedback on Adultwork, if indeed that is where you saw her.
Please let me know how to feedback.

She started rubbing me back really hard and talking about being in the nick with rose west I felt really unconftable she then went bonkers started shouting and babbling about how she's on a mission to trap punters into her scam. She had a man upstairs she called for. It wa really disturbing experience. I'm not making this up. A proper but job punters in the north west avoid at all cost. If you think I'm making it up I would be interested in any other feedback. Read her text on her profile she's barking mad.
Mmmmmm
(07-04-2014, 16:20)bbadger07 Wrote: [ -> ]She started rubbing me back really hard and talking about being in the nick with rose west

sorry but lol
rose west ? if any of that is true I'm very surprised she ever got released , your average criminal aint likely to share a cell with rose west.......
Whose Rose West? haha
shes a sick individual who was partner of fred west they were both killers and buried folk in there garden in Gloucester which has now been demolished

not your average criminals x
Ahh ok...I smell a troll...
Pages: 1 2