Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Have you ever had an STI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Louise-Lloyd

Have you ever had a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)?
never thank god
No, but was celibate for 10 years and monogamous before that. Since then have been very cautious.

That's not to say I won't get one from a future client. I wish more of them knew to go to the GUM clinic. All you can do is your best to protect yourself.
Ax
Nope (touching lots of wood things)
Do you class thrush as an sti? I had a bit of a caffeta bag stuck in my bladder after having an illness, which turned into a stone in my bladder and I had quite a lot of problems with that, but it was 21 years ago. Nothing since then Smile

I suppose you would call that a medically transmitted one?

I'm a bit like shy, have spent 7 years of my adult life celebate in 3 stages and always use a condom, so the opportunity is not really there and I get checks too.

I am paranoid though and even my vibrators have to wear a condom if I'm not sure of it's character lol.
never ha
(20-05-2011, 22:23)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]Do you class thrush as an sti? I had a bit of a caffeta bag stuck in my bladder after having an illness, which turned into a stone in my bladder and I had quite a lot of problems with that, but it was 21 years ago. Nothing since then Smile

I am paranoid though and even my vibrators have to wear a condom if I'm not sure of it's character lol.

oh i didnt think of thrush, omg i had that constant when preggars, soon as he popped it went, he's been a pain ever since!

I'm really fussy with toys too, wash n scrub and use the sex cleaner stuff all the time

as an aside, why was it changed from STD to STI ?

Never had one thank god but there goes the god of grace we all work in a very dubious area and have to be on our guard as long as we aware and on our guard common sense should prevail hopefully
Pages: 1 2