Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Favourite tv programs right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In the evenings between shows I've been watching breaking bad on netflicks and I love it! I'm now a breaking bad addict Smile What have you all been watching recently?
The walking dead! Big Grin
'Mad Men' and 'Boardwalk Empire' have to be my favourite shows ever!

xKatieBabyx

I've recently been introduced to Big Bang Theory - very funny show....
I watch to many soaps! well actually just corrie and emmerdale, the other night i dreamt i was out for a drink with caine dingle and tina from corrie served us! I also like any crime drama's, criminal minds etc

I love Sheldon from big bang
THE WALKING DEAD Big Grin
Tho gotta wait until October now :/
I love Dexter too Katie Big Grin I enjoyed the first series of walking dead might have to give that another go after breaking bad. I love American horror story too but don't know if or when there will be any more. x
I don't watch much television. The only thing I watch religiously is Shameless. And it's the last series!!! Sad
I love shameless, and I lived in the same village as the original writer for a few years. I could definitely point out some of the people he based the original characters on. I love it, but Im glad its the last series as its going down hill and id rather it finished than got ruined
Pages: 1 2 3 4