Adultwork Forum

Full Version: For Outcall girls and all non drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this today and wish I'd found it years ago!

Figured I cant be the only person so sharing with you all Big Grin

http://www.traintaxi.co.uk/index.php

Helps you find local taxi numbers from train stations Heart
Wow! What a great little web site!

The best ideas are often the simple ones... I wonder if they have a mobile app?
(21-03-2013, 16:14)Trinity-Belle Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! What a great little web site!

The best ideas are often the simple ones... I wonder if they have a mobile app?

I have just got my first smart phone so I hope so now I can be down with the kids and apps and all the stuff ha ha Big Grin

I find these apps slow my handset down, so am a little reluctant to download any more. The site is very good.
(21-03-2013, 16:00)iluvjem Wrote: [ -> ]I found this today and wish I'd found it years ago!

Why...?

Once you have the internet you just google taxi in the area and it gives you lots of choices not available on that web site.

Sarah x x x
(22-03-2013, 01:58)wife4rent Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-03-2013, 16:00)iluvjem Wrote: [ -> ]I found this today and wish I'd found it years ago!

Why...?

Once you have the internet you just google taxi in the area and it gives you lots of choices not available on that web site.

Sarah x x x

It's not always that simple. Maybe for main stations but where I am there is hundreds of little sub stations and maps don't always tell you what the local area is called. (naturally I have the internet and can google and have got by but this is much easier for sure for me anyway... )