Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Featuring my profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been on AW for about a month now and I offer direct phone chat only. I am getting calls,have a few regulars and positive feedback. I have been featuring my profile and always have more calls when I do. I am wondering how often I should feature my profile to build up a good regular client base? My aim is to be available every day, mostly in the evening and to make £75 to £100 per day. I am charging £1 p/m. Is this achievable? Smile
You might want to have admin move this to the private service providers area - I don't think it's the kind of thing punters want to hear about.

feature as often as you like, though. up until the end of last year I was pretty much featuring five days a week.

All the best.
I don't know if that amount is achievable but I would feature daily and position hourly for when you are working. 1 credit a minute is on the low side but you may be finding this works best for you.

xKatieBabyx

You should up your rate for a start. Most charge around 1.50, i charge 1.99. I only do phones when i'm not camming and make a nice sideline easily. The more you charge, the lower your fee from directchat i.e the more you make Smile in regards to featuring i like to feature for camming every day but have never bothered with phone featuring as they seem to find me anyway. I say feature for as often as you can and see how it goes.
If it was me personally and you notice the difference I would feature everyday to gain as many regulars as possible.

£1 is maybe on the lower end of the price range. £1.49 would be a good rate if its achievable for you.

Other service providers may have better insight than me though.
Admin... Can we move this thread to private please? And merge it with the other one maybe?
Hi, member isnt apart of the private area so cant put it there sorry

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/announcement-14.html

Merged threads though.