Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Present buying via AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have an AW wishlist like no doubt others do on here. I've been asked by a client what I want for Christmas (camming), I have no intention of giving out my home address but most of the stuff on AW wishlist/shop is quite poor quality. His words.

Can we link to an amazon wishlist or admin are there any plans to offer higher quality goods etc. Links in with other sites?

Does anyone else have any ideas? Am sure there are lots of guys wiling to part with cash to buy undies etc for their fave camgirl to wear - even on cam!

xKatieBabyx

Set up an amazon (or other) wishlist as normal but don't set an address. Then ask guys to choose an item off the list and send you an email giftcard for the right value. That's what I do with amazon Smile
if you setup a wishlist on AW they never get ur addy anyhow same with amazon .....alot of my clients have been buying me gifts off both my wishlists ..... i just love xmas had flowers yesterday a corset fri and anuther reg yesterday bought me a nice sexy pvc basque of my AW wishlist they dont get ur addy hun so dont worry x x
Love Honey is a nice one to have a wish list on.... again, they never get your address.
AW also now have a marketplace wishlist where you can select items that are physically in stock with sellers on the site and add these to your wishlist so you are no longer bound to just the sex shop on aw Smile

xKatieBabyx

Amazon can get ur address hun. it's very easy and all it takes is a slip up or the custie saying there is a problem, then amazon have to give your address. Also if they buy from a 3rd party seller on amazon they get your address as a matter of course. Never put your address in any wishlist site, it's not safe x
The new AW one is Okay Katie Smile I had someone purchase something from a seller on there friday, what happens is you receive an email saying so and so has bought this and you need to confirm your address with the seller Smile You have to fill double check your wishlist address and send it to the person selling it - I thought this was a pretty cool new feature on aw! x
I have had some guys but me things on the aw wishlist, great for shows etc but nothing much else, i prefere love honey to get my toys from and i am big busted so the aw site sucks plus i dont really like a lot of stuff off there its cheap and nasty.

I have only just in the last month set up an amazon wishlist and its things that i would want like a hottub lol.

the best i have had was a macbook pro............trouble is you can only say about your amazon wishlist on twitter Sad

xKatieBabyx

Wow lucky you Lolly. 2 years ago when i set up a load of wishlists (before i knew what i know now), a guy bought 2 cheap lace outfits off one of them for me. I've never been bought a single thing since then!! I even have £4 items on my list on aw, still nothing lmao
Katie i know had a huge smile on my face Big Grin for weeks.

Had a gag, shoes and outfits bought off aw wishlist but mainly when i first started, the guys love new blood............why is it they are so fickle!

Has to be said though got to love a man that thinks with his cock!
Pages: 1 2