Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Questions about joining a group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have been wondering if it is worth joining a group, I do webcam and phone only. Do those of you in a group find that you get more paying visitors than you got on your own? Also, does the group leader receive all your credits, take their share and then pay you out? If so, is that safe?

Thanks in advance
Have pm'd you hun
I joined MissD is very helpful and so are the grp managers themselves, and yes id say im having more fun so to speak!

xKatieBabyx

Dailypay is def worth joining, especially if you do cams/ phone. Who doesn't like getting paid daily?Big Grin
Hi

Thanks to you all for replying and being so helpful. It does sound a better bet than going it alone!
(08-12-2012, 14:03)tadpole Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks to you all for replying and being so helpful. It does sound a better bet than going it alone!

And I forgot to mention that if you are unhappy for any reason you can leave the group any time just by dropping them an email!

(08-12-2012, 16:16)missdemeanour Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2012, 14:03)tadpole Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

And I forgot to mention that if you are unhappy for any reason you can leave the group any time just by dropping them an email!

Hi how can i join daily pay? any info would be great xxxx

xKatieBabyx

Hey Suzy, I 've pm'd you hun x
Pages: 1 2