Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Recording using just cam it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx
Hi, Justcamit is software supplied by http://www.istreaming.com/

Adultwork have the option turned off (they may of had to pay extra to have it enabled).

I will send you a link for software that can record your webcam for you.
Some features of JCI just aren't activated, maybe something to do with the license fee AW pay justcamit for use of the software.

On that note, I wouldn't mind paying a % or two more on directcam earnings if I had all those other features available to me.
Thanks for the replies Sad what a shame that jci cant be used for recording currently. I too wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for the feature.
Fine if it was just us who could use it to record and not those seeking services...I can see that option being abused.

xKatieBabyx

Can you link me too please? I can't use many cam etc as it just freezes my live feed Sad
(16-11-2012, 14:40)dirtyangeld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx

It can be done, I will drop you a PM. Any other Webcam Performers feel free to drop me a line if you don't know how to do it & think you may find it useful. Smile
(26-11-2012, 04:57)poshie Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-11-2012, 14:40)dirtyangeld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have done a few shows recently and I have really wanted to record them but when I have gone to the settings in just cam it to record all the options and settings are greyed out so I cannot do anything with it. Anyone have any idea why this is? Angel xxx

It can be done, I will drop you a PM. Any other Webcam Performers feel free to drop me a line if you don't know how to do it & think you may find it useful. Smile

Me too please x
(26-11-2012, 04:57)poshie Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes me as well please! Tyvm xx Big Grin
Hi Lolly & MD

Sorry I didn't see your posts until now (I don't seem to be getting notifications.. when there is a new post added to a thread I've partaken in..... must check my settings!). Anyway will jot you both a PM in a tick. x
Pages: 1 2