Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Please help profile has been removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know what to do i had a profile setup under Beautybella21 for some reason adult work has removed me saying my pictures are no real.

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

What am i ment to do ??
hi,

you need to contact aw using the help pages. This is the link to the thread which is in help/support section of the forum.

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html