Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Sound Problems on JustCAMIt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everyone keeps saying they can't hear me in Just Cam It? I have two mics... don't know what to do
(29-10-2012, 01:27)curlytots Wrote: [ -> ]everyone keeps saying they can't hear me in Just Cam It? I have two mics... don't know what to do

When you are in a show.. under you video screen does it say "Audio: Off-server"?
(29-10-2012, 01:44)iluvjem Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-10-2012, 01:27)curlytots Wrote: [ -> ]everyone keeps saying they can't hear me in Just Cam It? I have two mics... don't know what to do

When you are in a show.. under you video screen does it say "Audio: Off-server"?

I'm logged in just now, not in a show but it says... 'Audio: On'

Will check re what you said when I'm in a show... Smile I'm so crap when it comes to stuff like this!

Tried turning up my mic volume.... Btw I have a shitty DSL line, but I am always connected via Ethernet when in shows. Would that effect it?

Am really considering getting another provider who provides a fast upload speed. Any recommendations duly welcome...x
Have you checked the audio settings in JCI? The other week, without me doing it, it had changed to 'mute' in there. X
Yeah, it wasn't on mute, I use that sometimes when i'm in freeview and I get a DirectChat call. I changed the settings on my mic to turn the volume up... It worked when I changed the sound to 'mp3' but for some reason when you do it, it won't let you cam2cam... one problem solved, another gained! x