Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Is the UK Bank Transfer as fast as ESP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has had a payment via the UK bank transfer yet, and does it go into your account straight away on a Tuesday like ESP does?

Thanks x
The first round of UK payments go out in the next pay process I believe.

I would think they are just as quick.
ignore me sorry
Anyone else not received their esp today?
Me, mine usually arrives first this this morning.

Yeah mine not arrived either. I'm wondering if its because they changed the clocks in the US with it being automatic?
#
(06-11-2012, 20:04)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Me, mine usually arrives first this this morning.

I had thought that also so I left it a few hours, still nothing though. AW support didnt reply to my ticket which is quite unusual so it may be a wide spread issue. Im hoping for it to arrive tomorrow.
I've just contacted them, and not received a reply yet. I'll check again tomorrow and hope it's in x

(06-11-2012, 20:33)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I had thought that also so I left it a few hours, still nothing though. AW support didnt reply to my ticket which is quite unusual so it may be a wide spread issue. Im hoping for it to arrive tomorrow.

Same here peeps nothing received yet..
Good point about the clocks going back though.
I will check in the morning

Have a good Night All xxx

kinkydirtybitch

My bank transfer landed safely & soundly. Happily accompanied by a cheque which obviously takes a little longer so they ended arriving at the same time - felt like I'd been paid twice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4