Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Paytoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Just writting in about paytoo is this company for real.
I would like to know why AW have suggested this company to us knowing that there is problems and that plenty of girls have complained about Paytoo.
I opened an account with them the middle of August and transfered money in to the account. I have not heard anything from them. I have sent them many emails, in my last one I asked them how do I get my money and that I want to close the account.
I have also sent a message to AW using the corecct procedure and have not heard anything back either.
So now I'm posting this thread hoping that someone reads it and can suggest what I should do next.
I also tried to ring them but no joy in grtting through.
Maybe AW could contact them and find out what is going on.
Thanks for reading this.
Mitzees.
I'm surprised AW are still using them...there were problems at the beginning of this year with them, it took me 3 months of constantly emailing Paytoo to get my Christmas earnings out of them.
Hi Katy thanks for the reply. I logged on to paytoo today and a box came up asking me to validate my Email. Thats only taken them two months.
Can I ask you who you use now ?

Thank you
I switched to Payoneer...far better! Recently though I've been using the Euro bank transfer as I found it cost me less, and now AW are offering UK bank transfers I'll be using that instead.