Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Scheduled shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep posting on this forum, but I'm getting lots of help and support on it so it seems like the best place to ask Wink.

I've just scheduled a themed show for sunday at 7pm. I only really noticed you could do this today. Seems like a great idea! However, it isn't appearing on the schedule yet. I want to advertise it on my profile, just waiting till I definitely know it has been given the go-ahead. How long does it normally take for these to be moderated?

Cheers

Hx
It should be there straight away but will only show if you have made your settings for group directcam. They will tell you if they take it off the schedule for some reason.
Thanks... do you know how I set it for group directcam?
I just checked your profile and you already have it set up as it's showing what you group price is...and I can see the link for the show schedule is there, so you are all set up. I'm not sure why you're not seeing listed for Sunday on the schedule...
My laptop sometimes takes ages to refresh so I guess that's why. Thanks Smile
you're right, it is showing up on my profile but still not on the main channel guide on the adultworktv site? Unless I'm missing something (which I probably am!)
oh hang on, I know why I haven't seen it! Was looking in the wrong category! Doh!