Adultwork Forum

Full Version: forum revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The tweaks are looking good

monty69

Certainly seem to be good, thanks MrSmith for posting this as I did wonder if my PC had changed things (if that were possible)

Do seem to have lost my signature though. I will need guidance to get it back please if it doesnt show up.

davidseven

Be aware that the edit option now lasts for 60 minutes only after the original post time.
So worth being more circumspect when posting.

monty69

(30-10-2011, 06:26)davidseven Wrote: [ -> ]Be aware that the edit option now lasts for 60 minutes only after the original post time.
So worth being more circumspect when posting.

THanks for that David, oh and it looks like my signature has returned Big Grin
Yep its looking good except someones nicked Montys tractor
i see no siggys
(31-10-2011, 08:02)jayzee77 Wrote: [ -> ]i see no siggys

You are right there Jayzee no one has a signature now
(31-10-2011, 08:43)Freddo Wrote: [ -> ]

It's supposed to be after 30 posts you can have a sig, maybe the count started from scratch again? Admin?

I miss the red rose on the thank you's. I liked that red rose, I thought it was sweet and red Smile
(31-10-2011, 08:58)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2011, 08:43)Freddo Wrote: [ -> ]

It's supposed to be after 30 posts you can have a sig, maybe the count started from scratch again? Admin?

I miss the red rose on the thank you's. I liked that red rose, I thought it was sweet and red Smile

Apologies, the forum signatures should now be displaying for any member who has 30+ posts.
yep can see them
Pages: 1 2