Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Photographer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
** Deleted ** Minimum 30 posts before advertising services.
Well I thought of the Girls Wink
And I have Know Steven for a Few years now Wink

thanks heather! feel free to pass my info/number on to anyone who may need a tog! x
Dude checked out your site, very good work.

I'm a keen photographer myself, but purely amateur. I'd love the chance to get to shoot one of the girls from the site, but what's the right way to go about it? Heather I'm sure you could point me in the right direction as well.

Thanks.
Well Jules I think I might help you with that Wink
You both could be useful for me, But need steve to learn to drive ASAP!
I Like to use u both to take my Girl/Girl Photos/Movies one do photos, one do movies Wink

always looking for a tog myself ... doubful you can get to trowbridge tonite i need someone to film my zombie lust dvd n do my pics !
or i shall be doing it on my cam ! lol
(29-10-2011, 12:27)crystal denison Wrote: [ -> ]or i shall be doing it on my cam ! lol

haha afraid not sorry hun! would of loved to have done that with you but cant get there tonight im afraid!! x

kinkydirtybitch

(23-10-2011, 23:28)julesgurr23 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude checked out your site, very good work.

I'm a keen photographer myself, but purely amateur. I'd love the chance to get to shoot one of the girls from the site, but what's the right way to go about it? Heather I'm sure you could point me in the right direction as well.

Thanks.

If you offer a content swap you will be inundated with offers!

Can I be first please! It would be great to have a photographer taking photos of our monthly shared content days!
Hello,

I am looking for a decent photographer and would appreciate it if you could email me a price list.

Thank you Smile
Pages: 1 2