Adultwork Forum

Full Version: I really need to rant !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need to rant so I'll apologise for it before I even start.

Had a booking for 12.30 pm. The guy had the audacity to enter my flat with a lit cigarette in his hand. I can't believe how disrespectful he was.

Needless to say he lasted about two seconds in the flat before he was kicked out.

Its bad enough when a guy has been smoking before the booking but to enter my premises with a lit cigarette is beyond belief. He is the most disrespectful guy I've met in 5 years of prossying.

Rant over. Hope the rest of my bookings are more thoughtful.

Working from hotels I do not get that problem. They will have to put it out before entering the hotel

Sarah
I smoke but would never dream of smoking in someone elses house even if I knew them without being given the goahead never mind someones that I didnt know
I don't think I've come across that before either, LL. I hope the others are more considerate, and hopefully he will have learned a lesson!
Well, he didnt get 'his share' today and my next booking was a lovely young lad so things are looking up.
oh no! how bloody rude!
That is so dissrespectful to you LL what a silly man he was
I would have done exactly the same. I've seen 2 guys today who tasted of cigarette, which was bad enough, but to bring it up with them? No thank you!
The smell off of them is disgusting and as for wanting kisses -- no way Jose -- would make me vomit if i had to. Just had a horrible thought of putting a very well used dirty ashtray on top of my face and see how they like the smell when its in their face -- sorry that was a very bad thought. Smile
(19-09-2011, 16:18)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: [ -> ]The smell off of them is disgusting and as for wanting kisses -- no way Jose -- would make me vomit if i had to. Just had a horrible thought of putting a very well used dirty ashtray on top of my face and see how they like the smell when its in their face -- sorry that was a very bad thought. Smile

How would you stick it to stop it falling off
Double sided tape maybe Big Grin