Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Online status invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just been browsing as you do there are 5 members on line 1 guest and 1 that is invisible.

Just curious to know why you would make yourself invisible? It would never enter my head infact I wouldnt even know how to do it just curious really

Thoughts anyone
maybe theyre avoiding certain people?
I have used the invisible option often on all sorts of forums that I am a member of.
I have loads of PM buddies on various forums that I am on.
If if they see I am on, they start PMing me, and sometimes I just want to cruise a forum without getting messages that I will then feel obliged to reply to.
Sometimes I can not type on forums due to being at home with prying eyes around me, so I just like to look and read but not type.

Lucy Smile
That makes sense Lucy

davidseven

I normally run as invisible as I run a number of forums minimised rather than opening and closing them all the time.And it does have the benefit of not making me look like some sad old git with no social life who hangs around forums all day and night. Blush

Now we know you are not a sad old git

davidseven

Thanks Em, I was being ironic.............I think! Angel

monty69

Must admit I may well appear to be on all day but mainly cos I cant be bothered to come in and out - easy to just minimise and come back later. Not a sad git either I hope!!
(09-09-2011, 16:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote: [ -> ]Now we know you are not a sad old git

Old maybe.....WinkBig Grin

I have used the invisable option on various other forums
but hopefully you all know that you are not invisable to everyone

any one with enough clearance can see all members
Pages: 1 2