Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Free positioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, we currently give away the free homepage slots via whatsapp group chat. Help article here for it http://dailypayservice.com/faq/index.php...artlang=en

If not in the chat yet, message us to be added 07547848213 (this is a whatsapp number).

For here though, I thought we would pay for some positioning for members. I will try to check everyday, but it does get busy in the office, January has been the busiest month in a while.

As we cant give away endless positioning there has to be some rules.

The rules are:

When we post in this thread asking who is online today, you can reply with your hours for that day and either directcam or directchat so we know which one. We will hopefully see it and reply with any positioning we have done for you. The offer is rescinded each day until we ask again.

If we do position for you, dont buy any yourself and click "update" on AW otherwise they will actually take it from your balance. You would have to wait until ours is over/on the last hour before buying more.

If positioned by us, try to make it online within the time you posted, otherwise our credits go to waste Smile

Hopefully all that makes sense.

For Adultworks Finest Members only as usual. Rules may be updated at any time.
We'll do the first post tonight.

Anyone working tomorrow want positioning?
(13-01-2022, 20:48)admin Wrote: [ -> ]We'll do the first post tonight.

Me please! ?
Me please Smile
Me please! From 10pm onwards tomorrow evening! Smile x
(13-01-2022, 20:55)inkaddict Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2022, 20:48)admin Wrote: [ -> ]We'll do the first post tonight.

Me please! ?

Hi, what times are you on? Was it directcam?

Thanks
(13-01-2022, 21:04)x_LexiRose_x Wrote: [ -> ]Me please Smile

Hi, what times are you on? Was it directcam?

Thanks
(13-01-2022, 21:06)MissScarletRose Wrote: [ -> ]Me please! From 10pm onwards tomorrow evening! Smile x

Hi, done for 10pm - 12midnight directcam.

Thanks
Hi, I am working tomorrow phone chat 9am - 2pm and 9pm - 1am. Cam 10am - 1pm and 10pm - Midnight, positioning for any hours during those times would be great thank you!  NaughtyYoungScarlett xxx
Hi directcam please i am online tomorrow from 10 am to 3 pm, thank you