Adultwork Forum

Full Version: foreskins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking for the fountain of youth? Look no further than foreskin. It probably sounds a little bit gross, and probably a little bit unethical to some, but human foreskin is actually used by numerous cosmetic companies around the world. In the medical field, human foreskin has been used for years as a method to cultivate new skin growth, instead of performing skin graphs on burn patients. It’s been proven to work much more effectively. The same method is also used in the cosmetics world. Companies, the most notable being SkinMedica, use foreskin fibroblasts in cosmetic creams and collagens, especially those made to reduce wrinkles. It is said that one piece of foreskin from a baby boy can be used to create about 4 acres of new skin

monty69

Bloody hell. Shame I didnt know that before - I could have made a fortune when I was a kid!!!!

Vulcan1

Yep, same here. Bet it just got thrown away Sad
The information youve not got when you are playing Trivial Pursuit Smile.

Now what would I have done without that info. ROFL.
I should have sold mine when it was chopped off!
Anti wrinckle or not, i much prefer it on a cock not under my eyes lol
I'd love to see the faces of the people that use those creams, when they are told exactly what the ingredients are.....

And

Does that mean they aren't Kosher products?
best anti wrinkle thing is pile cream
(31-08-2011, 22:50)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]best anti wrinkle thing is pile cream

I'll take your word on that!

Is that just to prevent a wrinkly arse Lolo?
Pages: 1 2 3