Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Why has AW implemented a minimum charge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only just noticed this today, so not sure how long this has been in place, but my IM client charges are now 0.95 creds including the VAT. when i went to adjust the price it seems the minimum we can charge for IM services is 0.80 creds? with the VAT charge on top for clients i feel like this is going to put off a lot of them using the IM system....surely we should be allowed to set out own prices as AW still get their cut...Especialy in the current economic climate. :/
Hi, their base expenses/costing may of went up.

The old rate was 0.60 I think?
(30-03-2021, 20:54)Cleo_Specter Wrote: [ -> ]Only just noticed this today, so not sure how long this has been in place, but my IM client charges are now 0.95 creds including the VAT. when i went to adjust the price it seems the minimum we can charge for IM services is 0.80 creds? with the VAT charge on top for clients i feel like this is going to put off a lot of them using the IM system....surely we should be allowed to set out own prices as AW still get their cut...Especialy in the current economic climate. :/
All employees of a covered unit, whose monthly incomes (excluding overtime, bonus, leave encashment) does not exceed Rs. 21,000 per month, are eligible to avail benefits under the Scheme.