Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Weirdnesses peculiar to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time I hit the 'Last post' link, I have a bugle* solo going through my head..... ok it's only been today - so not 'Every time' - just every time today.

*not bulge as I originally posted!
Its must be late and tired as had hardly any sleep last night with the dogs but dont understand Ann you have lost me and for gods sake the dogs are starting again no sleep again
how come the dogs are playing up ems
Mica is in heat and has barked constantly for nights because of it which we think is affecting scooby he is crying constantly which is worse than barking cos you cant shut him up but wont leave her alone constantly sniffing her back end and getting really stressed this is the only explanation we can come up with we are taking it in turns to stay up and try to keep them quiet hence I am here at 1 o clock It is actually doing my head in and i normally have so much patience with them but lack of sleep is not a good thing and I thought kids were hard work
(18-08-2011, 22:35)SassyAnn Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I hit the 'Last post' link, I have a bugle* solo going through my head..... ok it's only been today - so not 'Every time' - just every time today.

*not bulge as I originally posted!

I get what you are saying Ann. I have nothing so strange going through my head but it is quiet empty.
i could record it for you Ann, and post it on here.. as i have played it so often! (just to annoy you a bit more lol)
You're all heart Jayzee!
(19-08-2011, 00:21)Emily of Halifax Wrote: [ -> ]Its must be late and tired as had hardly any sleep last night with the dogs but dont understand Ann you have lost me and for gods sake the dogs are starting again no sleep again

When you see the list of threads. On the far right hand side it shows who is the last person who posted and when. If you click on the 'last post' link, it takes you directly to the last post.

The last post is also a 'tune' they play on the bugle at the end of the night on brownie and guide camp and when military personnel are buried.
well, if we are talking general weirdness, I cant go to the toilet without pants on, as I dont feel as if the process is finished until the pants have been pulled up!
that is a bit weird pp
Thats what i keep gettin told by my partner, but i cant help it! i sleep naked but i have to put pants on if i need the toilet in the night!
Pages: 1 2