Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Two sides to the story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both Sides Of The Story

Her side of the story:

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. He didn't say anything about it. The conversation was very slow, so I thought we should go somewhere more intimate and talk privately. We went to a restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up. I started to wonder whether it was me, or something else. I asked him, and he said no.

I wasn't really sure. In the car, on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply. He just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because he didn't say it back. We finally got home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So, I tried to get him to talk, but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to bed. After about 10 minutes, he joined me. To my surprise, we made love. He still seemed really distracted. Afterwards, I just wanted to confront him, but I cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do any more. I really think he is seeing someone else.

His side of the story:

The Arsenal lost. Got laid though.

monty69

Nice one Sarah
that is so true lol
love it
Except the bit about Arsenal losing.
Did he give it 'up the ....nal??'
Good story sarah and probably very true in a lot of relationships

ChloeNewsome

Priceless!
(16-08-2011, 17:33)wife4rent Wrote: [ -> ]Both Sides Of The Story

Her side of the story:

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. He didn't say anything about it. The conversation was very slow, so I thought we should go somewhere more intimate and talk privately. We went to a restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up. I started to wonder whether it was me, or something else. I asked him, and he said no.

I wasn't really sure. In the car, on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply. He just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because he didn't say it back. We finally got home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So, I tried to get him to talk, but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to bed. After about 10 minutes, he joined me. To my surprise, we made love. He still seemed really distracted. Afterwards, I just wanted to confront him, but I cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do any more. I really think he is seeing someone else.

His side of the story:

The Arsenal lost. Got laid though.

He must have been in a terrible mood Sunday night as Arsenal got ever so slightly hammered.