Adultwork Forum

Full Version: medical play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been getting a few requests for this recently not really my thing

one request being i have a speculum so it could be fun i just replied my doc just about has to knock me out to have one inserted so no chance of anyone else trying that

the other being me putting in a catheter for someone oh no i woulldnt like that done to me plus wouldnt want to damage anyone

does anyone else get asked or have u tried medical play
Never been asked thank god that sort of stuff is just not for me
no i've never been asked. Leave the medical stuff to the experts i say
I am bad enough when the experts want to prod and poke about never mind anyone else doing it
im the same emily
(13-08-2011, 13:11)Emily of Halifax Wrote: [ -> ]I am bad enough when the experts want to prod and poke about never mind anyone else doing it

I am no expert Emily but the oppurtunity to poke you sounds like fun

But i am not into anything medical

wow a catheter is a bit xtream isnt it,..
Medical play can be really extreme. Even if I really trusted someone and thought they knew what they were doing, I don't think I could. It's bad enough thinking the real medics are going to cock it up, without amateur night in the theatre.
(14-08-2011, 00:09)SassyAnn Wrote: [ -> ]Medical play can be really extreme. Even if I really trusted someone and thought they knew what they were doing, I don't think I could. It's bad enough thinking the real medics are going to cock it up, without amateur night in the theatre.

it actually something u wouldnt want to think about

davidseven

Not sure I would trust someone wearing an Ann Summers nurses outfit with this little lot.
http://www.medicaltoys.com/sounds.htm