Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Abusive client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time since I started working for Adult Work, I had some pathetic looser come into my room, calling me names and swiftly leaving before I could block it. I copied it's username and was able to block calls etc, but wasn't quick enough to block it from my chatroom. Is there a list on the forum that I can add this specimen too?

x
Sorry to hear you got an idiot!
Service seakers can see that the majority of your feedback is great (from lovely regulars) and this one is a total prat.
Unfortunately, if he keeps changing his profile, which he probably will, because he's a pathetic looser who knows he's a dreg of Society.
You can name and shame him by PM to those of us who whish to know who he is. Please PM me xx
I'm so sorry this happened lovely. We have a list thread over on the private forum xxxx
Yes, I wouldn't mind knowing who he is, so I can block his disrespectful ass!
This was from this mornings broadcast:

He enters my room and says:

coolkinkycat007: are you an obedient bitch or not really?
coolkinkycat007: I asked you bitch!
coolkinkycat007 leaves the room

I've only just started webcam and I offer the free preview. It's just a blessing that the majority of members that come into my room are nice and idiots like this are in the minority.

x
Thank you Ms Sex Therepist,
No not all of our customers/ friends/ regulars are like that
Thanks for letting us know & hopefully you'll get some more lovely fun people xx