Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. Just recently started full time with cam so feel free to come say hi. I do IM here and there too. Thinking of making a twitter....but not decided yet. Are a lot of you on twitter?
(30-10-2018, 17:08)Gala_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. Just recently started full time with cam so feel free to come say hi. I do IM here and there too. Thinking of making a twitter....but not decided yet. Are a lot of you on twitter?

hi yip o am @naughtykillie x
(30-10-2018, 17:46)naughtybbwkillie Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2018, 17:08)Gala_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. Just recently started full time with cam so feel free to come say hi. I do IM here and there too. Thinking of making a twitter....but not decided yet. Are a lot of you on twitter?

hi yip o am @naughtykillie x

Thanks Smile Do many of your clients have twitter then? x
Hi, I would think a good lot of members are on Twitter for advertising yes. You can even make AW auto tweet when you login or sell a private gallery or movie.

Welcome to the forums.
yip a lot of my regulars like that AW auto updates my  availability   and can access twitter more discretely than  AW
You can add your Twitter name to the AdultWork site.

Go to Your Profile
General
Scroll down to Other Settings
Click on Manage Apps next to Apps & Social Media
(31-10-2018, 16:08)3CA Wrote: [ -> ]You can add your Twitter name to the AdultWork site.

Go to Your Profile
General
Scroll down to Other Settings
Click on Manage Apps next to Apps & Social Media

Thank you  Smile I 've done that but unfortunately doesn't show up unless you're showing a number kinda.
(31-10-2018, 16:14)Gala_ Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you  Smile I 've done that but unfortunately doesn't show up unless you're showing a number kinda.

I didn't know that. Surely AdultWork can fix it.