Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Adultwork profile deactivated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 
My profile was deactivated as my photo(which is mine) was found on different website completely unrelated to adultwork. I worked on those photos for about 3 years and someone just copied to some Spanish website :/
I need my profile ASAP, can admin help me please ? 

My profile name is Red Hot Babe.
Hi, contact AW via livehelp Monday-Friday or via ticket using this guide http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

If you are unsure of how to contact Adultwork let us know and we can call you and talk you through it.

Thanks
Hi Admin, thanks for your email. I spoke to AW and my account is blocked till 29th of this month, it’s possible to do something to get my account quicker? I’m happy to provide ID etc.
Hi, most likely not no.

Did you chat via livehelp directly on their site? (just double checking as there as scams out there that say they block until X date then ask for money and your ID etc).

Thanks
I did chat directly on Aw website and later person which I spoke to give me link to another chat window as he said he can’t help me, and in this second chat window I was told I need to wait till 29th and they will see if I will get my profile
Honestly it’s making me a bit sad, I did worked 3yrs on those profile photos and now People are copied my photo and I can’t do nothing :/ it’s there any chance I can prove that this is me ? On my registration photo I had short dark hair and now I have long ginger hair,this is why AW is thinking it’s not me on this photograph?
Hi, sounds like Actfair, Adultworks Business Advisor, usually for non UK citizens.

Only Actfair will be able to change the date if they wish to.
It’s mean there is nothing I can do ?
Hi, nothing you can do unless Actfair say so no.