Adultwork Forum

Full Version: ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Admin, tried to log in to Adultwork today to find that my account has been deactivated. I have appealed but I'm so worried. I don't know why I was deactivated.

user name tabooenglish
Hi, messaged AW.

Thanks
Hi, messaged on Whatsapp.

Thanks
i need help please:
I tried to login to my account but a get a message that my account has been deactivated but the message does not give a reason why.
On that page there is a link to appeal the decision which I tried but a got beck an email (which seems to be an auto reply email) that my registration was refused because it is associated with an account that was previously closed.

I was not trying to open a new account, I was just asking why my original account has been closed.

I then tried to message AW vie the help centre asking for more details but I received the same email that my registration was refused because it is associated with an account that was previously close

I am not aware of committing a breach of any of the adult work terms, so I really don't know why my account has been deactivated.

I would appreciate if someone can get back to me if there is another way I can get in touch with AW or if there is a way I can get someone to actually review my account rather then just an auto reply.

I also had some credits still on my account which I would like to get back if possible.
Hi, you may of logged in from an internet/IP/address that someone with a banned account has used, or someone with a banned account has logged into their account on your internet.

You could possibly try webmaster@adultwork.com

Thanks
(11-02-2018, 19:00)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, you may of logged in from an internet/IP/address that someone with a banned account has used, or someone with a banned account has logged into their account on your internet.

You could possibly try webmaster@adultwork.com

Thanks
thanks but no, no one had access to my account and adult work will just reply with that auto reply email offering no further information.
Hi, and there is zero way you may have overlapped logins with someone on AW? eg, family member works on it, friend.

It very rare for AW to make a mistake so there has to be something.

2 options going forward, simple quick emails to help centre or webmaster@adultwork.com are read by a person, they have to be directly to the point.

1: Re-message stating "Hi, my account ******** has been closed for association with a closed account, this isnt possible, can it be re-checked and some info sent back regarding it?"

2: Try to create a new account.

They may not allow a new account creation if the association is related to an account that was closed due to a serious offence.