Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Suspended account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=695][attachment=695]I've just had a text from adult saying this , I'm really confused as im verified , can you help me admin , is this a scam ??

[img]webkit-fake-url://074a3845-5c83-4f94-a7c6-f78546f63558/imagepng[/img]
Just realised it's a scam , if you google the email address it comes up on adult work as a scam one ... I was panicking then lol, be carful guys ..
Does it not seem odd to you that they were able to contact you via text? Who would know your number? Were you in a group before that maybe had access to it?
[attachment=696][attachment=696]Yes I have  been in another group , aparently the was legitimate ,, But my number is displayed on my profile , I've changed passwords now ,.. and therve emailed me back saying this , be carful everyone,, I've also googled the email address and it shows on adult works as being a scam..
Glad you posted this as unlike many other scam messages this one is put together pretty well...........Sad x
I know ... I actually fell for it ,, then had to change me password and email address quickly .. I panicked as I went on tour that day . So I think the scammers seen that and tried there luck.. as they new I'd need my account x
Hi, 100% scam as mentioned yes.

Thanks for posting this info. I will relay it to the members so they can see how convincing this scam is.

Thanks