Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Angry  Hi there! I tried to make an account and they said- twice that I have to provide info that I'm resident in UK. I uploaded pictures and said that they're not good and removed my account.
I received a link to upload new one but that doesn t work either because it took a second between informing me this error and deleting my account. Can I send the pictures (that 2 ones from the last step) somewhere? Please. Thank you
Try again on Monday and see if it works for you if not try emailing aw directly on hostmaster@adultwork.com
Hi, its webmaster@adultwork.com, but remember, for anyone reading, this email is to be used when asked directly by AW or when sending documents that you are unable to send via the help centre. Emailing the above without being asked to and asking a question that could of been asked via the ticket system may result in a ban. They are pretty strict on it. If in doubt, use the ticket system.

Thanks