Adultwork Forum

Full Version: verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

completely new to this just setting up a profile for webcam ..... if we send verification photos in but not ID will we still be able to cam , and receive payment? were a couple he has ID but I don't , well not in date anyway! It does say its recommended not mandatory? xx
No.

Verification photos are only to ease the mind of the paying customer that the person who will be appearing on webcam is the same person/s who the account belongs to.

Without full ID proving your age and location you won't be able to earn or withdraw payment.

https://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerific...rID=623735
Thanks for your reply !

We have been able to upload videos for rental but it seems that's not a great way to earn , I'm awaiting on my drivers licence to arrive so we can start ! AW were actually really good they closed the account but I emailed and explained and even though we obviously can't cam yet they re opened the account for us X
there really great AW at helping out where needed , I'm currently in the same boat and awaiting to hear if our documents for the couple have been approved , we are still able to directcam though, we just want to become fully verified as that way I think our movie clips may sell more and I can be nosey cow and see whom likes our profile etc LOL Wink