Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tact
u know those times where your mouth works before u can register it not just one but twice with a client

first time waiting at the door for him walking round the courtyard recognized him, where i should have said hi, i blurted out your a copper your quite high up in pitt street, ooops he went on denying it till the last 10 mins

second time commenting on how great a deep tan he had but it was a bit uneven in some places, where he laughed & said he had a skin pigmentation problem

ffs cant believe i said either of them

have any of u put your foot in it without thinking first
Ha ha Lolo

Me, I am always putting my foot in it in my job. Its all too easy to forget that the Farming Industry talk to each other and are most likely related to each other. Many's the time I have been talking about someone, perhaps not be as complimentary as I could be to find that the person I am talking to is related or the person is his best friend etc.

Always looking for the stone to crawl under after that!!
To many times to even think about one that does spring to mind though a guy turned up and was physically shaking so to try and settle his nerves I said dont look so scared I am not going to bite to which he replied I have Parkinsons oops and how crap did I feel small size 3's well and truly in it.

Moral of the story engage brain before putting mouth into gear
Me never, I'm always perfect Smile
hear that strained violin in the distance
haha i love it lolo!!!

im quite good i dont really say anything which could be offensive i just wait till after then whinge about it on here haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

oh i just forget to think 1st tink lol
When I started and was really nervous I would ask things like where do you live or work? Doh, how discreet is that?!
Oh I have to admit I have a fountain of knowledge on my clients. They tell me loads and common curiousity gets me to ask alsorts of questions, but I do tell them I have the memory of a jelly and not to worry, as I won't remember any of it, which is mostly true. I have asked which area people live in, as apposed to their full address (which I'm sure that is what you mean Ann?) How many children do they have, what schools they go to lol, ummm... what they do for work, where do they work blah blah, but then they ask me the same kind of questions too and most of it is pillow talk. I don't think either of us are really taking it all in 100%, it's just nice to chat when you hug each other and come down from the high.
I do not think I have ever put my foot in it as I tend to think a lot as opposed to saying
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]