Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct cam positioning
Hi guys!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about direct cam positioning (the part on the top left of the home page which says "appear here"). I bid for an hour slot, AW took the credits off me but I didn't feature on the home page at all for that hour. I don't understand how they can take the credits off you if you haven't won the bid??
As far as i know it is the top bidder who will be on homepage and lower bids will be higher up the direct cam available page..........x
If you wanted to be featured on the front page on the left hand side for webcam. You need to tick the box that says "I will cam & chat for free" at the top of the window that opens up when you click Edit direct cam settings. So guys will see you in preview for free, if you don't click the free chat in your settings, you will just remain at the top of the webcam page where you see all the other girls online Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • EmmaEH
Yea you're right there.I forget since I hate free chat and have to be in a really tolerant mood to put up with it.........x
I've always wondered how girls show up on the left. Personally I hate doing free chat so I don't know if I would bother, it's usually the same few girls you see there everyday so they must be bidding pretty high.
I have done it on few occasions and I have made good money and on other days I haven't made a penny. No point in charging high prices as you could be there all day! Charge less and you will make more money in group! Plus you do have to be in the mood otherwise they can sense if you are not in a fun mood lol
Yea they so can............x
I've positioned a few times and it works out well, but I find that after spending X amount on positioning it starts being less effective after a certain point, I guess its a case of diminishing returns x
Yes that is true Emma. It starts to wear off when you are sitting there for a period of time in free chat. Have to put loads of effort in to earn your money back!!