Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being told to pay the group before they will release my profile?
Exclamation 
Hi, I recently joined a group Fifty Shades of Heaven on adultwork and got my £100 bonus for signing up. I make okish money but pay hasnt seemed right since joining, I asked politely to leave and they politely replied but they have asked for £100 back now, is this normal to pay a group manager to have your profile back? They say I didnt stay long enough to keep it but its been a few weeks. Is the profile not mine anymore? Should I just pay up and forget about it?
Technically when you sign up to a group the profile belongs to them - you're just given access to it. They could, if they were so inclined, close your profile completely. Those are the kind of powers you give a group manager when you hand over your profile to them to manage.

As for the fee, well whatever their terms are is down to them. As a standard it is not an every day occurrence that groups charge a fee to leave, but that's not the case here as you've said. You've said you were given a joining bonus, and now that you want to leave they want it back because you haven't stayed long enough to warrant keeping said bonus. BS as that is, it's their terms which you signed up to. Read over your terms again then see where you stand.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Tara30, xKitty
(14-01-2017, 23:53)MsVictoriaXXX Wrote: Hi, I recently joined a group Fifty Shades of Heaven on adultwork and got my £100 bonus for signing up. I make okish money but pay hasnt seemed right since joining, I asked politely to leave and they politely replied but they have asked for £100 back now, is this normal to pay a group manager to have your profile back? They say I didnt stay long enough to keep it but its been a few weeks. Is the profile not mine anymore? Should I just pay up and forget about it?

When you join a group you effectively hand over ownership of your profile to the Group Manager.
If you decide to join a group it is wise to do your research and choose a reputable and well established group.

I'm a member of Adultworks Finest Performers - Dailypayservices. They are the longest established and largest dailypay group in the industry. Before joining the group I did a bit of research and contacted a few of the members who all gave very positive feedback. They are also one of the few groups who release profiles should a member wish to leave.
I feel confident in their ability to manage the group and (effectively) "own" my profile. Otherwise I wouldn't have joined!

Did Fifty Shades Of Heaven have a clause that should you leave within a particular period you would be required to return the £100 bonus?

I would be very cautious of joining any recently established group offering freebies, £10K prizes or other carrot dangling techniques I've seen bandied about recently. As for the £100.... Look on your £100 bonus as free money. You got it for nothing!! It's just as easy to return it and ask for your profile back.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Tara30, xKitty
Do not do anything else with them. Immediately go to "My Details" on the top bar, click on it. Then under "General Settings & Availability" you should click "Registration and Regional Details" and "remove me". Follow the steps, don't log in again as it'll reactivate that account. Make a new one and you wont be in that group anymore, make sure to let AW know what they've been doing as well as explaining you don't want your old account. xx
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(18-01-2017, 10:52)Alizey Wrote: Do not do anything else with them. Immediately go to "My Details" on the top bar, click on it. Then under "General Settings & Availability" you should click "Registration and Regional Details" and "remove me". Follow the steps, don't log in again as it'll reactivate that account. Make a new one and you wont be in that group anymore, make sure to let AW know what they've been doing as well as explaining you don't want your old account. xx

Perhaps she has earnings in the account?

Also as English Caroline & Ana_x say, has she read the small print? She could be breaking their terms of contract. It could be viewed as theft to absconder from a group having accepted the £100 and then not fulfilling her part of the bargain.
(14-01-2017, 23:53)MsVictoriaXXX Wrote: Hi, I recently joined a group Fifty Shades of Heaven on adultwork and got my £100 bonus for signing up. I make okish money but pay hasnt seemed right since joining, I asked politely to leave and they politely replied but they have asked for £100 back now, is this normal to pay a group manager to have your profile back? They say I didnt stay long enough to keep it but its been a few weeks. Is the profile not mine anymore? Should I just pay up and forget about it?

I wish you the best but I think Ana_x & English Caroline have given you the best advice. Xx

PS I recommend Adultworks Finest Performers or Dirty Kinky Bitches, both have been very honest, & have mutual respect for each other.
(18-01-2017, 17:57)Tara30 Wrote:
(18-01-2017, 10:52)Alizey Wrote: Do not do anything else with them. Immediately go to "My Details" on the top bar, click on it. Then under "General Settings & Availability" you should click "Registration and Regional Details" and "remove me". Follow the steps, don't log in again as it'll reactivate that account. Make a new one and you wont be in that group anymore, make sure to let AW know what they've been doing as well as explaining you don't want your old account. xx

Perhaps she has earnings in the account?

Also as English Caroline & Ana_x  say, has she read the small print? She could be breaking their terms of contract. It could be viewed as theft to absconder from a group having accepted the £100 and then not fulfilling her part of the bargain.

I joined the group before, there's no real terms of contract, they essentially give you £100 and then take loads of money from your account constantly, get angry if you take a day off etc. Then when you ask to leave they want their £100 back and won't release your profile.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi,

We get alot of emails from members who think our email address "admin@dailypayservice.com" is directly to Adultwork and theres a never ending stream of emails from members about stolen funds/profiles, hard to deal with group managers.

In this case its best to play along, the £100 once given to you is yours and thats it, but if it pleases them and you get your profile back then best to just go along with it, in theory, they have control and rights over your profile and credits from when you joined so it could be much worse, they can just tell you no when you asked to leave.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Some of our group members pointed out that we were named in this thread. We would like to point out that we are not "Fifty shades of heaven" and are not associated with this or any other group on AW apart from our own.
We don't give out a sign up bonus and we don't feature our group on the homepage.  Look at our group and look at the group named above and you can see that we are two different groups.
We do not wish to be associated with dodgy groups.

We are ClubDailyPay, and have never changed our name, nor do we plan on it.

We do not like posting on your forum, but think it is unfair to be accused of being a group we are not.
Hi, possibly got that last bit wrong then, thanks for the correction.

We know the name was changed at the start though. Theres a thread for it. Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4