Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Dommes Near Stirling.
Hello. 

I'm a slave looking for Dominant women near Stirling area. I am aware of a few Dominatrix's in both Glasgow and Edinburgh, But I am looking for someone a bit closer to home. However if you are further away in Glasgow etc, Feel free to post a response as I do travel through from time to time. 

A little about me:
I have very few limits. I could name maybe 3. everything else is open! I love all things kinky, and just can't seem to satisfy my taste. I hate scripting sessions, I'm not the one supposed to be in control, so why should i have a say on what happens. (I am happy to provide you with a list of general likes, but what you do with that list is up to you!) Make me fear you, surprise me with the unknown. 

I'm not a super wealthy individual so I tend to session only about once or twice a month. I'm typically happy to pay anywhere from £80 up to £150 for an hour long session. Once I get to know a Domme, I like to send/bring gifts. Sometimes I will draw something, write a short story or even a little poem to show my gratitude. (I love amazon wishlists, and to learn about your favourite shops, chocolates and wine)

I don't really have any preferences as to what you look like. Just have a wicked and devious mind! 

Hope you hear from you soon!

-Slave 555
The Dommes of your dreams will rarely, if ever, be on your doorstep. Do the travelling, give yourself over with sincerity and it'll be worth the effort.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • sssm555
And a trip along to Glasgow to see Mistress Ana is well worth your while........Wink