Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not received payment
Still haven't received payment of earnings from 21/11, 24/11 & 3/12. I was just wondering when this issue will be resolved? I really need this payment today. 

Thanks
Hi, first pay sent.

Thanks for letting us know.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi admin, I haven't been paid today yet I was just wondering if there was any problems?
Thanks
(17-12-2016, 20:17)VivMILF Wrote: Hi admin, I haven't been paid today yet I was just wondering if there was any problems?
Thanks

I've not been paid today either which is very unusual can you give us an update? I really need it ASAP for Christmas.

Thank you Smile
Hi Roxxie, replied to message on AW. Should be in at the moment or in 35mins when bank opens.

Viv - we are showing it sent at 143459 yesterday. It may be in the same boat as Roxxie, we got some random reports yesterday of delays, around 5% so dont think it was our end, Nat West, HSBC and Llyods were the banks members had who reported it.

We hope funds to arrive today though if they had maintenance.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(18-12-2016, 08:28)admin Wrote: Hi Roxxie, replied to message on AW. Should be in at the moment or in 35mins when bank opens.

Viv - we are showing it sent at 143459 yesterday. It may be in the same boat as Roxxie, we got some random reports yesterday of delays, around 5% so dont think it was our end, Nat West, HSBC and Llyods were the banks members had who reported it.

We hope funds to arrive today though if they had maintenance.

Thanks

Thanks so much I have received it now Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissRoxxie for this post:
  • admin
Hi admin. I haven't received payment from Saturday and Sunday. I was just wondering if there is a problem with certain banks again and if anyone else is experiencing this problem? Thanks x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This thread is for anyone who is received the 11ths payment nd are on DP Tara25 15 18,590 20-10-2016, 16:41
Last Post: Tara25